Creativity is the fire within a child..
In order not to allow the fire of creativity to end up in a wildfire, it has to be channelized into a positive and creative output. When a conductive atmosphere has been created for the students to practice the values like harmony, humanness, respect, love, peace, charity their sense of creativity- originality blooms and they become the builders of a new world wherein the fore said value will reign.
IPPS defines appropriate environment of academic activities that provides:
- Stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality.
- Analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from parents.
- Develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and learning programmes; organise academic activities that lead to the development among children.
- Adopt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- Propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals.